Closfy - Your virtual closet is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-15. The program can be installed on Android.
You never know what to wear? Do you have clothes in your closet that you don't even remember?
Closfy is the best app to enhance your wardrobe. Add and organize your clothes by garment type, season or utilities. Creates all the looks you want and decide that you'll get every day with our calendar.
Using Closfy you will have the possibility to:
- Create all the accounts you want (NO REGISTER): Organize your online wardrobe, your partner´s one or even your children. Each account has its own closet, outfits and calendar. Closfy has a different interface for men and women, adapting to the needs of each of them.
- Manage all your clothes: Add your clothes by the camera, images from the gallery or with a common set of basic items that we offer you.
- Create and organize your outfits: Sort them by season and utilities.
- Organize your outfits on the calendar: You can plan the outfits that will put you every day, adding up to three looks per day (morning, afternoon and evening).
- Receive tips to improve your appearance: Use our colorful test to know which is yours and so flattering dress shape. We also help you to know your body type by our "Morphology" option so you can choose the clothes that best suit you.
We have a huge list of outstanding new features which will be incorporated in future versions, so you will enjoy frequent updates.
Closfy is in beta, so it will be helpful to us all your comments and suggestions to fix bugs or add new features. You can write us to the following address:
Closfy - Your virtual closet (version 2.1.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.